Tuesday 22 November 2011

there's a strange sort of comfort

in knowing that there is always someplace I can go where no one knows my name, my face or my story. 

somewhere people don't hold the first impression of me in their eyes, against me.
somewhere people won't notice my lack of usual done up "beauty"
somewhere i can embrace change with open arms
somewhere i can present myself, my hard shell from the hurt my past, aside
somewhere i don't blame anyone for being the way i am,
somewhere i intrigue every stranger i meet
somewhere i can release the familiar & embrace the new 
somewhere i can let my spontaneous side show, without mulling over the consequences
somewhere i can risk it all
somewhere i can mature as i please - creating myself endlessly 
somewhere i always will grow, always will love and always will hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment