Sunday 13 November 2011

part-time believer,

we've run out of reasons
losing sight of what it's supposed to be
a part time believer to truth
somehow conceded
this sense of self evasive solitude
it means way too much to me

Tumblr_lu0mo0vr4a1qkou6ro1_500_large 
















& i hope you know how lucky you are
oh, i remember sitting back on my balcony
i was a-listening to the Rolling Stones
see i was waiting for my dad to come home from work
so i could show him all the chords that i've learned
see i was under the impression i was gonna lead
some kind of simple understated life
but now i'm living in the shadows of a memory
& i hope so, man i hope so



Tumblr_ltlfedenla1qiopa4o1_500_large


it's been way too long
it seems that I can celebrate my meaning
for I am too young, too warm

Tumblr_lu4msbemr51r5gw89o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment